Freight to all Australian states and territories covered by the regular geographic boundaries and services of our nominated carriers will be billed as follows:
- Freight for orders totalling less than AUD$150.00 are calculated by weight and postcode through Australia Post and will be applied at checkout prior to the order finalising.
- Orders totalling over AUD$150.00 will be shipped free of charge through our regular channels. Not all suburbs and products are eligible for free shipping, you will be notified if the product or suburb is ineligible – these orders will be updated with the correct shipping charges for your consideration prior to dispatch.
- Express Post for all orders will be calculated by weight and postcode through Australia Post and will be applied at checkout prior to the order finalising.
- In the event of abnormal delivery circumstances, locations outside of Australia Post regular servicing or international destinations, freight will be calculated and notified to you for consideration prior to dispatch.
- Trace and track will apply to all dispatched orders which will in most cases require signed confirmation of receipt.
Shopping for Men use Australia Post as our preferred carrier. At our discretion we may choose an alternate source of carriage.
All items are thoroughly inspected and carefully packaged for shipping and should always arrive to our addressee in the condition they were dispatched. We recommend that upon receipt you carefully unpack and inspect your purchase for any obvious signs of damage or visible defect. In such event we ask that you retain all items and goods associated with the delivery, do not use or attempt to remedy breaks or damage and promptly complete our returns/refund enquiry form located on the contact us page. We will respond and advise a course of action for a speedy resolution within 24 hours of a regular working week day.
On occasions goods may be dispatched to our customers directly from the warehouse of one of our Australian supply partners. This may occur as a result of stock outs in our own inventory, size and or delicate nature of the item or carriage restrictions as imposed by freight/postage companies in relation to dangerous goods, toxins or volatility (as is the case with most fragrances). On occasions where this may occur and you have purchased more than one item that may result in multiple dispatch locations, you will be notified of the expected multiple deliveries. All confirmed orders are processed same or next business day for dispatch on same or next business day and should be receipted in most locations around Australia within 3 – 5 business days. Should express delivery be required please select the express delivery option at checkout where the appropriate shipping fee will be applied.
Your satisfaction is paramount to us and we understand that on occasions and for a variety of reasons you may not be completely satisfied with your purchase. Shop with peace of mind knowing that we will happily refund the full value of your purchase conditional upon:
Within 10 days of dispatch.
- Less any paid shipping costs to you or for return from you other than where the incorrect item was shipped, the item differs from that represented on our web site or the item is received in a damaged state.
- The item including outer and inner packaging must be unopened, unused, seals unbroken and returned in a perfectly saleable state. We do not sell or re-sell any items that have been tampered with, have been used or show signs of soiling..
- Exclusions to the return policy include fragrances, personal and other toiletries and manufactured food or beverage products.
- In ALL situations of return we request that you complete our returns/refund enquiry form located on the Warranties, Refunds, and Returns page. We will respond and advise a course of action for a speedy resolution within 24 hours of a regular working week day. Please do not return items for any reason without having received a return authority from us.
Privacy & Security
Below is an outline of the information that shoppingformen.com.au gathers, how it’s used, and how you can “opt-out”
We invite you to contact us if you have questions about this policy, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Card Details
Shopping for Men does not store your credit card details in any way. The details are passed to the payment processor and they are then immediately destroyed.
Shopping for Men uses 256-bit SSL security to encrypt your credit card details while it is passed through the eWAY payment gateway for your benefit.
Whenever you request a page through your browser, navigation and clickstream data such as:
- your IP address,
- browser and version,
- operating system,
- date and time and
- the site from which you came
are stored in a log file and/or database. Any search terms that you enter into the shoppingformen.com.au Site Search are also logged. This information cannot be used to identify specific individuals, and is only used for:
- Website and system administration,
- research and development,
- anonymous user analysis, and
- to provide accurate statistics to advertisers in the form of aggregated data.
This information is kept on a secure server. The email addresses collected from subscriptions to the shoppingformen.com.au newsletters are not sold, or disclosed to any third parties. These addresses will only be used by our business to send out shoppingformen.com.au communications (for example, the shoppingformen.com.au newsletters).
You will not receive any mailings you did not request. The email addresses collected at shoppingformen.com.au are stored on a secure server. The email addresses collected at shoppingformen.com.au from subscribers to the opt-in lists (AKA “Information Announcement Lists”) are used to send announcements to individuals who requested them. You will not receive any mailings you did not request, and you can remove yourself at any time.
Your email address will not be disclosed to any third party. Instructions for removal from these mailings are included in each individual email message that is sent to you.
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a Website. A cookie is an element of data that a Website can send to your browser, and which your browser may then store on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Doing this will allow you to decide on a case-by-case basis whether to accept cookies or not.
Cookies on this site are used by ourselves, our ad management system, and occasionally by advertisers who use 3rd party ad serving solutions. Cookies are used for:
- ad tracking,
- customization of content (i.e. not repeating pop-up windows),
- storing login information, and
- statistical site-traffic analysis.
If you purchase products directly from Shopping for Men, your contact information and a transaction history will be kept by Shopping for Men. We may use the contact information to inform you about the status of your order, as well as to let you know about upcoming Shopping for Men Products.
Any data collected will be used by ourselves and our agents. Shopping for Men hereby reserves the right to transfer any data collected in the event of an acquisition, full or partial, of the company or its assets. If you have questions regarding our privacy policies, or require assistance in opting out of our email lists, please contact email@example.com